I know this post is a little late…but how great does Aishwarya Rai Bachchan look in these photos from the Cannes Film Festival this year?
Autumn has blown in definitively bringing with it the holidays–a time to reconnect with family and friends while stocking up on goodies! Can you believe Halloween is already over?
Next up, Thanksgiving—but what to wear to the great holiday feast? I’ve handpicked some Autumn/Winter pieces sure to bring a sparkle to the festivities…giving thanks never looked so good!
Once, as a child, I found myself venturing yet again into my parents’ closet, when I happened to spy a suit of my father’s. It was houndstooth—from head to toe—suit jacket with ruffles, complete with matching pants. At the time, I thought it was hideous (sorry Dad!).
Since then, I had seen this pattern pop up all over, and would be instantly transported with a shudder to that moment with that suit.
I stopped noticing it for many years after that (could this classic have gone out of fashion?), and now I’m seeing it again as a fashion staple—and I love it! It’s so timeless, and just begs for that pop of color!
As Fall is now upon us, I chose some houndstooth-inspired pieces to greet the upcoming chill (clockwise from left):
- eShakti Women’s Curved Button Front Faux-Wrap Dress
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Houndstooth Bag Collection Clutch
- Ellabee Women’s Junior Fit Wool Blend Houndstooth Double Breast Jacket
- Michael Kors Houndstooth 1.4 oz / 40 ml edt Spray
- Riverberry Womens Colada Houndstooth Platform Stilettos
- ESR the Beat Series Clear Back Cover Snap on Case for iPhone 5C (Houndstooth)
- Dahlia Classic Pattern Fine Wool Tassel Ends Long Scarf Shawl