One way to know that the holiday season is upon us is hearing the merry sound of jingle bells.
This Jingle Bell Door Hanging is a fun and festive way to announce your arrival when you return home each day!
DIY JINGLE BELL DOOR HANGING
- 14-inch piece of burlap
- 6-inch piece of jute rope
- 12-inch piece of fabric or wide ribbon(in any holiday design)
- 6 jingle bells
- glue stick
- needle and thread
- Center the ribbon over the length of the burlap and glue down along the edges.
- Once the glue has dried, sew on each bell, making sure to space them evenly apart.
- Take the jute rope and stitch the ends on top of the hanging to form an arch. This is where the burlap will hang from your doorknob.
- Hang on your doorknob indoors or out, and enjoy the tinkling of jingle bells!