Summer has officially begun again this year, and the sunshine is out in full force here.
Drinking mango lassi is a great way to cool off, because of both the fresh, sweet mango and the cooling effect of yogurt on the tongue.
This recipe is very simple and will have you feeling refreshed in no time!
COOL AND EASY MANGO LASSI
- 1 cup mango or mango puree
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon honey or sugar (for sweetness, if needed)
- Place all ingredients except sugar/honey into blender.
- Pulse until smooth. Check for sweetness.
- If needed, add honey or sugar for additional sweetness.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
What’s your go-to summer refreshment?