I recently began setting up my sewing corner, and thought it would be fun to put up some artwork above my sewing table.
I wasn’t sure what to do, until I fell in love with these Paris-themed fat quarters at JOANN, and decided to stretch them over small canvases to create a gallery wall. I really like how they turned out!
– 6 small canvases (I got mine from Dollar Tree)
– 6 fat quarters (from any fabric store)
– manual staple gun
– measuring tape
– marking pen
– ball pins
1. Place a fat quarter wrong side up on a table. Place a canvas facedown onto the fat quarter.
2. Measure one inch around the canvas, and mark with the pen.
3. Cut fabric carefully along this outline.
4. Keeping the canvas facedown, pull the fabric taut and place a few ball pins along each edge to keep fabric around canvas.
5. Once pins are in, slowly go around canvas edge and staple fabric in place, ensuring that fabric remains taut.
6. Repeat for remaining canvases.
7. Hang on your wall and enjoy!