This is a really easy and delicious recipe for Roasted Marble Potatoes with Dried Herbs. This dish is great for those cold days when all you want to do is curl up with some comfort food.
This is a go-to recipe for me when I’m in need of a side to complement the main course, while also being a filling option, and easy for the kids to eat with their fingers. Plus, it’s a great excuse to fire up the oven when those cold, cloudy days roll in. Can’t wait!
ROASTED MARBLE POTATOES WITH DRIED HERBS
- 2 pounds marble potatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon each of dried thyme, rosemary, oregano, and basil
- 1 tsp chili flakes
- juice of 1 lemon
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line two baking sheets with foil.
- Toss potatoes in olive oil.
- Scoop potatoes onto baking sheets, dividing them equally between the two. Make sure potatoes don’t overlap each other too much.
- Sprinkle dried herbs and chili flakes over potatoes. Next, drizzle lemon juice.
- Bake until crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven when thoroughly roasted. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Note: Check the potatoes halfway through, as every oven is different, and cook time may vary.