Do you like plants but can’t keep one alive long enough to enjoy them?
If you like succulents, this is a great DIY that you won’t even need to remember to water!
DIY RUSTIC FARMHOUSE SUCCULENT PLANTER
- small wooden sectioned planter
- brown acrylic paint (optional)
- small glass jars or metal cans (that will fit in planter)
- 3 faux succulents
- super glue
- small gravel or decorative rocks
- If you want to change the color of the planter, paint it first.
- Once the paint dries, carefully spread glue on the bottom of each jar or can AND the spot where you want to place it in the planter.
- Adhere the jar or can to the base of each section in the planter.
- Carefully pour gravel or decorative rocks into each jar or can while glue is drying.
- Allow 24 hours for glue to bond.
- Place on a table, countertop, or shelf and enjoy!
Do you enjoy having faux plants around the house?