As drier weather approaches the closer we get to summer, it’s more important than ever to nourish our skin. One way to get skin smooth and soft is to indulge in a sugar scrub in the shower.
This Homemade Rejuvenating Pink Sugar Scrub comes together quickly and easily, using just a few simple ingredients, some of which you may already have in your pantry.
HOMEMADE REJUVENATING PINK SUGAR SCRUB
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp beetroot powder
- essential oil
- Place coconut oil into small saucepan over low heat.
- Stir gently, breaking up larger chunks.
- Once oil is about three-quarters melted, add beetroot powder and continue stirring gently for one more minute.
- Remove from heat, and stir in sugar and 10 drops of essential oil. Add more if you want a stronger scent.
- Once the mixture has cooled a bit, and before it has become solid again, pour into jar, leaving lid open.
- After sugar scrub has cooled, close lid and store at room temperature in a cool, dark place.
KEEP ON READING…