Happy Easter to those who celebrated!
I made these cookies as a sweet end to our Easter meal. They are great for spring, with pops of pastel and colorful sprinkles layered throughout.
You really can’t mess up these cookies! And with only a few ingredients, it all comes together fast enough to satisfy your sweet tooth.
EASTER FUNFETTI CAKE MIX COOKIES
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- pastel M&Ms
- 1/3 cup rainbow sprinkles
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Pour cake mix contents into a large bowl.
- Add oil and stir carefully with a large spoon.
- Whisk eggs separately in another bowl, then add to larger bowl.
- Combine ingredients with spoon until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Fold in sprinkles.
- Once dough comes together, use a spoon to scoop balls of dough, roll, and place onto baking sheets, approximately 12 per baking sheet.
- Using the bottom of a glass dipped in flour, press down flat on each dough ball until 1/4″ thick.
- Press M&Ms into flattened cookies.
- Bake at 350° F for about 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and allow cookies to set for 10-15 minutes.
- Cookies may be eaten once cool, or refrigerated for up to 5 days.
KEEP ON READING…