Who doesn’t love a great potato recipe?
Potatoes are a great side, easy to prepare, not to mention filling too. Enjoy these Seasoned Potato Wedges at your next backyard cookout or anytime the craving hits!
SEASONED POTATO WEDGES
- 4 Russet potatoes, peeled
- seasonings, such as dried basil, oregano, thyme, chili flakes, etc.
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Slice peeled potatoes into wedges, by first cutting each potato in half lengthwise, then dividing each half into about 4 wedges.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine olive oil, seasonings, and garlic powder. Mix until combined.
- Add potato wedges to bowl, mixing thoroughly with a spatula, making sure potatoes are evenly coated.
- Spread wedges out onto foil-lined baking sheets, being careful not to let slices overlap.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
- Bake wedges at 450° F for about 30-35 minutes, or until potato wedges are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. Baking times may vary.
- Enjoy with ketchup, barbecue sauce, ranch dip, or even by themselves!
Adapted from: natashaskitchen.com
KEEP ON READING…