How are you all doing during your lockdown?
I have been baking way more than I ever have before, which is one good thing that has come out of all this. And of course, overripe bananas mean only one thing…more baking on the horizon!
CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA MUFFINS
- 2 cups whole wheat flour – 2 tsp baking powder – 1/4 tsp baking soda – 1/2 cup brown sugar – 1 cup overripe bananas, mashed – 1/3 cup canola oil – 2 cups milk – 2 Tbsp cinnamon – 1 cup chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, combine wet ingredients, and add slowly to dry ingredients. Mix evenly, do not overmix.
- Slowly add milk until incorporated.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Scoop batter into muffin tray. Bake for 20 minutes, or until fork inserted in center comes out clean. Makes 1 dozen.
KEEP ON READING…