Hope you all had a great fall season and Thanksgiving holiday!
I made this pumpkin pie for my family’s Thanksgiving dinner and got so caught up with all the
celebrating eating, that I didn’t get a chance to post this beforehand.
Pumpkin pie is also great for Christmas dinner and I will definitely be making it again, if not sooner!
CLASSIC PUMPKIN PIE
- 1 15 oz can of pumpkin puree
- 1 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 ready-to-bake graham cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Whisk to combine pumpkin puree, condensed milk, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl until smooth.
- Pour mixture into pie shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 425° F.
- At 15 minutes, reduce temperature to 350° F and bake for 30-40 minutes longer.
- Insert toothpick 2 inches from crust at 30 minutes. If set, then only bake for 5 minutes more.
- When set, remove from oven and allow pie to cool for 2 more hours. Enjoy with whipped cream. May be refrigerated for up to 5 days.