SWEET & SIMPLE INDIAN CHAI
- 3 teabags
- 5 tsp sugar (or to taste)
- 2 cups milk
- 4 cardamom pods, crushed
- 1 clove, whole
- Open teabags and empty contents into saucepan. (This ensures a stronger flavor.)
- Add to this, sugar and milk.
- Add crushed cardamom pods (it’s ok if the shells are included) and clove.
- Place on medium to high heat and bring to a boil. Do not leave stove unattended as milk boils very fast.
- When tea reaches a boil, remove from heat, and filter through a sieve. Let stand for a few minutes, or until ready to drink.
- Enjoy with your favorite snack!