As I plan an upcoming trip overseas to India, one thing I always anticipate is the shopping.
I’ve always seen cute, exotic, or just plain unique items hidden away in the most unassuming of shops. So it’s a little surprising to see how many Bollywood-inspired pieces are all around us here in the US, and how many of these or similar items can be found in India.
This list may be a little long, but it’s only a fraction of what’s out there! I’m glad I won’t need to lug these halfway around the world—but they’ll do nicely in my dream closet!
- 70’s Pink Embroidered Halter Top
- Christian Louboutin Devidas 140 embellished suede pumps
- Matthew Williamson embellished suede clutch
- Ralph Lauren Paisley Oblong Silk Scarf
- Mango Coloured Jeggings, Bright Green
- Peacock Feather Hair Clip
- DENY Designs Gina Rivas Design Henna Floral Throw Pillow
- Blu Bijoux Gold Crystal Purple And Yellow Chandelier Earrings
- RGB Cosmetics Nail Lacquer in Peacock
- Tamarah Super Skinny Stretch Zip Front Jeggings
- Goa Cross Body Bag
- Lolita Jewelry Gold and Lapis Blue Teardrops Chandelier Earrings
- Sparkle Bindi Set
- Pink Mesh Embroidered Tunic
- Matterial Fix Gold And CZ Henna Statement Cuff
- Oscar de la Renta Spanish Mule embellished linen and leather slippers
- Henna in Aqua Fabric (background)