I was pleased and surprised to learn I had been nominated for this award by Mrs Choux over at The Recipe Box.
She has a lovely site, chock-full of tasty eats! According to her site, The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is for someone who is a loyal follower or commenter. The nominee can be a fellow blogger who is actively following you or just someone who comments regularly.
Here are the rules, as follows:
- Display the award certificate on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Present up to 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers
- Inform your nominees that you have nominated them
- Write 7 random facts about yourself
Now, the fun part! Next, I’ll be presenting 15 awards to 15 deserving bloggers.
These nominations are based on likes and comments I’ve received on my posts. Thanks for your support!
- A Tea Spoon of Love
- Honk If You’re Vegan
- Karina’s Thought
- Find Me a Break
- Classic Marine Iguana
- International Bellhop
- Raising 5 Kids With Disabilities and Remaining Sane Blog
- Adventures’s Blog
- Ici & La Nature
- Lachlan + Cathy
- Views From a Small Island
- Goa No Limits
- Hira’s Life
- Fashion Sky Fall
7 random facts about me? Hmm…let’s see…
- I cross my 7’s and my lowercase z’s.
- I can read basic French.
- I don’t like sushi, but I love to take photos of it.
- I could eat cheesecake every day.
- One of my guilty pleasures is watching The Bachelor with my husband and making fun of Chris Harrison.
- It was during international soccer tournaments that I found out I was expecting (The World Cup and The Euro Cup, respectively).
- I love the fashion of the 1940s. Back then, men and women really knew how to dress!
Alright folks, that’s it! Thanks again to Mrs Choux for the nomination, and congrats to the 15 bloggers above!